Waiting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for my first new tamagotchi after leaving the community for a bit, a rising sun v4, and an uratama. It's AGONY to wait!

Currently waiting for a tamagotchi P Love and Melody version. Also, y'all complaining about how long it takes for tamagotchis to get to the US need to stop XD Here in aus,

1. Amazon is practically non existent (the au website only sells apps and kindle books, and the US store doesn't ship electronics here), meaning if we want to get a tamagotchi, we have to shell out AT LEAST $60 for a decent colour tama. I browsed the US Amazon store, and it looks like y'all can get 'em for about $40 :'(

2. considering we are basically a massive island in the middle of no where, shipping can take ridiculously long amounts of time, depending on where you're buying from :p

But anyways, I can't wait for it to come, as then I'll finally have a tama to connect my iD L with, and another colour tama besides my iD L. Currently trying to wait it out by doing a whole bunch of homework that I've been neglecting :p Also thinking of crocheting a case for it before it comes :D

Well, I've probably rambled on for long enough :p

tumblr_nkqy36Ay3I1soif0yo1_400.jpg

tumblr_nkkcuoYifd1soif0yo2_400.jpg

tumblr_nkkcuoYifd1soif0yo4_400.jpg

tumblr_nkkcuoYifd1soif0yo1_400.jpg

tumblr_nkkcuoYifd1soif0yo5_400.jpg

tumblr_nklq2pXXDr1soif0yo1_400.jpg

tumblr_nkn93hLF021soif0yo1_400.jpg

tumblr_nkgm75Hefo1soif0yo1_400.jpg

Got it for $50 including super fast shipping that also covers custom fees etc. It's NIP, never opened. Can't wait to get it! ^_^

tumblr_inline_nl41kw0FBY1rkb2sb.jpg

A blue Cheeks Chan I got for a really great price on ebay. I should get it on April 9th. I've seen some videos about it, and it looks like fun! Can't wait!!

I just bought two used V3s from eBay after checking to make sure everything looked legit. I want them here NOW! And if they're not legit, give me my 80 dollars back! April seems really far away...

Sorry for posting again, but I am now waiting for my new Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town version! It's estimated to arrive in the last week of April. I bought the blue flowers version. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back