wake up my tama go!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jajakim95

Reaction score
when my tama go fell asleep, i messed with it and pressed the c button. Then suddenly it woke up.....will this mess up its sleeping schedule or perhaps even the health of my tamagotchi in general? is there any way i can make it go back to sleep? :)

if its the same as the music star (i dont have a tama-go yet as i live in australia) it will just be angry and not do much for 10-15 minutes then it will (probably) go back to sleep. also on the music star it made the tamagotchi sleep for 10-15 minutes more than usual but once again just the music star (the tama-go and music star have a bit in common

Tama-Gos generally don't get mad at you if its before 9:00pm.... They may make a face or something but it doesnt effect the happiness unless you do it later in the night...(After 9:00pm) If its way later then that or you do wake it up more then a few times after 9:00pm, it is possible you may loose some friendship with your current tama.

Dont worry, it happened to me a couple of times. They don't get mad nor go down with the friendship hearts. They will also turn off the lights themself.

Yesterday I tried a cruel thing and tried to wake it up at 12:00am because I saw that it was hungry, I pressed the C button numerous times and they wont let me. Nothing happened on the screen

Therefore I dont think waking them up will affect their mood at all :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, nothing really happens if you wake it up unless it's more than once.

I think jajakim95 has found his/her solution, I think it's all right to close this topic...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back