Walmart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, all the bratty kids always take the pretty ones and then the serious tama lovers get stuck with the oooglifey ones. :huh:
Walmart is Eeeeeevil. (Haven't you guys seen the South Park episode!?) Haha. But seriously, why are we complaining if they release certain items early? It's good for us!
I'm actually surprised that Wal-mart got in trouble for releasing HP:OFTP out early, I mean walmart tells the manufacturers what the consumers want and tell them what to *make*... so you would think they don't have a say-so.

Yeah, all the bratty kids always take the pretty ones and then the serious tama lovers get stuck with the oooglifey ones.  :(
Walmart is Eeeeeevil. (Haven't you guys seen the South Park episode!?) Haha. But seriously, why are we complaining if they release certain items early? It's good for us!
I'm actually surprised that Wal-mart got in trouble for releasing HP:OFTP out early, I mean walmart tells the manufacturers what the consumers want and tell them what to *make*... so you would think they don't have a say-so.

Yeah, all the bratty kids always take the pretty ones and then the serious tama lovers get stuck with the oooglifey ones.  B)
HEY!I'm a kid,and we ARE NOT bratty! :D :huh:

Yeah, all the bratty kids always take the pretty ones and then the serious tama lovers get stuck with the oooglifey ones. :huh:

Yeah, all the bratty kids always take the pretty ones and then the serious tama lovers get stuck with the oooglifey ones.  :(
HEY!I'm a kid,and we ARE NOT bratty! :D :huh:

Oops,I axidentily double posted.Sorry about that,I didn't mean to.

I know just how you feel. 2 days ago i got my tamagotchi at the local wal-mart too. I didnt see it in its spot. 'Maybe it moved" said my grandma. I looked everywhere but still no tamagotchi. :) I asked a salesperson and she pointed. Right there behind me was a bunch of tamagotchies! How foolish i was! :D

Here is my tamagotchie

Name:Katie

type: i forget

training:2

weight: 22lbs

stage:teen

sex:girl

version:2

Yeah, I'm in canada and I bought my version two tamagotchi at a walmart here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts