Wanna have 9,900 GP? (for V4 or V4.5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natiii

Reaction score
1 Need to go to Tamatown.com and have a V4 or V4.5 Tama.

2 Log in and go to the Food court,

3 Play the game of the Tama burger and exit when the game just starts.

4 Go to the Pizza game and make 4 or more pizzas.

5 All the times will appear new windows repeated and the prize of 300 points, u can get 9,000 points.

Enjoy it! :lol:

Sorry for my badd english :huh:

An easier way (in my opinion): Play Ring Toss and only go for the gold. Repeat. Repeat this pattern until you have more money than it will let you have and log out. Repeat.

Sounds Cool. Maybe I will try it when I log on to Tama Town again. Thanks for the tip!

~ChibiMuffins

i was doing that once and got a whole bunch of points. and then logged out so my friend can do it too but it didn't work for her. so it might not always work. but its cool how it messed up and keeps giving you points.

When i log off on my tamgotchi v4.5 with all 9900 points,i put the log out code in but it doesn't work!!! i cant log out!!! :marumimitchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :cry: :kill:

I agree 100% with hypergotchi. The ring toss is a VERY easy game. was able to get 9900 points in under 5 mins. VERY easy!

:( + :( = <3

Last edited by a moderator:
ive been trying this for like 10 minutes with no luck.

the hardest part is making those dang pizzas >.<!

also you have to logout if you dont make 4 or more pizza or else the time will go uber fast.

but it does make the message repeat tons of times!

:huh:

An easier way (in my opinion): Play Ring Toss and only go for the gold. Repeat. Repeat this pattern until you have more money than it will let you have and log out. Repeat.
i like ur idea hypergotchi i will try both thanx! :(

This trick works great, I've gotten 2 of the donation gifts in 2 days with this! Thank you!

That doesn't work! The 300 points thing only comes 1 time and then the congrats things comes like 50 time and then you can't even get your log out code!

Latest posts

Back