want a beeded tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tamagirl4ever~

Reaction score
my key chain fell of my tama v4.so i made a key chain with beeds.this is you do it.

need-

beeds(any kind)

string(kind that will not brake)

take of your key chain on your tama.then take some string and put beeds on it then put it on the little loop on your tama where the key chain was.done.

Good idea! I'm thinking this is going to turn out something like the keychains of the Australian Tamagotchi. (There's a plastic string instead of a metal keychain with T M G C on the beads, the one that I'm getting has dark and light blue beads)

Good idea! I've been thinking of doing the same as the keychain is just soooooo 90s. :angry:

COOL IDEA! :) I have to go to the Michael Craft store.. My V3 and or V4 would look like Entama's and Uratama's! :D

AWESOME!!! Im doing that right away with my V.3!! bubi off to do that awesome Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I just love that idea sorry!

~!Meme!~

I tried something _just_ like that, but with one of those little chain-string things, like the chains on the Connexions. It's really fun, especially with glow-in-the-dark beads! :blink:

EDIT: If the loop fell off, try putting the string through the little plastic hole in your tama where the loop was. That can't fall off! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried something _just_ like that, but with one of those little chain-string things, like the chains on the Connexions. It's really fun, especially with glow-in-the-dark beads! :blink:
EDIT: If the loop fell off, try putting the string through the little plastic hole in your tama where the loop was. That can't fall off! :p
Thats what I'm talking about. The chain and the things on it fell off my tama because the part of the hole which sticks out broke off somehow.

I tried something _just_ like that, but with one of those little chain-string things, like the chains on the Connexions. It's really fun, especially with glow-in-the-dark beads! :furawatchi:
EDIT: If the loop fell off, try putting the string through the little plastic hole in your tama where the loop was. That can't fall off! :ph34r:
it can my v2 plastic thing snaped off but i dont care i got a new onr then a v3 then a v4

do you mean you glued beads on your tama or do you mean the string had beads on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back