Want a Tamagotchi V1 Simulator?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I downloaded it...LOL!! Is there a V2 released? V1 is confusing... I've never had one IRL!

Nope, the coding is pretty darn Downgraded, so its impossible to make anything other than a V1, plus, think of the lawsuits that poor man wouldve gotten. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
After a little searching I have found out a cheat code for this Tama simulator;

Cheat Code Just type my nickname "Tooh" at any time to show or hide Cheats menu in popup menu.
Unfortunately the program has stopped working correctly on my computer and i cannot currently figure out why, but i found the cheat code while searching around.

According to chrome that simulator you linked appears to be malicious. I guess I'll run it through a virus scanner to make sure it won't hurt my poor PC :)

Edit: I've checked it and chrome is just being a hypochondriac. But It doesn't work well on my computer, half the buttons aren't visible :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm..well the system froze after playing on it for a bit, but it was very fun and had 2 games! Thank you for sharing this with us :)

This is so cool! :D One question though, how do I get rid of that annoying white tab that sticks out from the tama? I know you can move it around but is there any way to get rid of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back