Want to cotrol your Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tooky

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]THIS IS ALL VERY SIMPLE. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. . . YOU SHALL FIND MY ADVICE TO WORK![/SIZE]

Ok, here we go this is a secret way to really control your Tamagotchi during GAME / PRESENT mode ;) .

1. First you need two Tamas. Different version :D

2. Lets say #1 Tama is GOOGOO and #2 Tama is GAGA. One of them is a girl and another is a boy. ( Or just the same sex )

3. If you want GOOGOO to give a present to GAGA all you have to do is press GOOGOO's heart icon. (if you want GAGA to give a present judt do the same thing) :D

4. Then press other ONCE and point it towards your GAGA Tama. Go to GAGA's heart icon and press other and when it says connect press it as many times as you want. Then, GOOGOO should come over to GAGA's screen.

If it doesn't work it probably means you did it wrong, try it a second time. It should work.

~~~~~~~~GAME CONTROL~~~~~~~~

1. This one is very easy. Do over step #1 and #2. if you want them to play a game go to GOOGOO's and GAGA's heart icon and press 'other'.

2. NOW, here is where it changes. PRESS GOOGOO's middle button really fast and GAGA's middle button really fast. You should hear a lot of annoying beeping. ;) But in a while your Tamagotchi will coneect with GOOGOO / GAGA.

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

THANKS FOR READING! I APPRECIATE IT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that for a version 1?

Because in all the other versions you can just select what you want to do.

Yes , very, what heart icon are you talking about?
i believe she's talking about the heart icon on the tamagtotchi hrm...? :)

~lola*girl~

Make cookie a star!
Dear crazyy*TamaThank you for not puting get a free tamagotchi here. Thankyou for telling the truth that your animal was on that site. I only visit animals if they actually say that's what's on that site!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back