Want to have Tama's again! <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaperRabbit

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Paper, 36, and every now and again I get a new tama or digital pet.
  • Started with Giga Pets, which I did not get along with,
  • then a Tama Connection V2, which I ended up lending to a friend and never came back to me
  • then a mini Tama, for which I can't figure out how to do a battery change.
And am currently on the hunt for a new Tama. Debating between one of the Original re-releases, or actually getting another connection which I loved... or both.
The gudetama and Demon Slayer one also have my attention, but I can't get them all at the same time. I usually only run one at a time due to work.
I really love how the new color screen ones looks, but I'm not fond of the idea of them draining batteries in less than a week :').

I hope I make new Tama enthusiast friends in this forum!! <3

Hello Paper, welcome to the forums.:) Doing a collection of tamas and other digital pets?

Welcome to the forums, Paper. Good to have you here :)
It's always an exciting time when you're choosing your next tama!
It depends on the device, but I find with my older colour Tamagotchi devices (Tamagotchi Plus Color, Tamagotchi IDL and Tamagotchi Meets) I get between 3 and 4 weeks battery life. I also use rechargeable batteries so it's not too much of a pain - I just have some spares charged and ready so I don't have to wait to replace them when they run out :)
The Connections and the older P1/P2s are also a lot of fun though. I watch a lot of YouTube videos and vlogs to get a feel for a tama as that helps me to work out whether one will suit my gameplay or not.
Anyway, I'll stop rambling on now but welcome again!

@Nazotchi25 thank you! :D

@Angotcha just Tamas, their needs adjust better to my schedule. I remember the Giga Pets needing attention way more often. For now, the plan is to just get one of each kind. Originals were re-released so I have those covered. Hunting the others down might be more difficult.

@MemetchiFan123 Lol, I've doing a bit of that too, youtube has a lot of info. I'd like to get some of the Nanos as well, those look fun! I'll try to hunt down some of those older color versions and see if I can get them to play nice with me.

Gudetama is a lot of fun. There is a lot of text in that one so if you don’t read Japanese I recommend the English.

If you want a color model I’d get a Pix (out now) or Pix Party (pre-order). They are available at retail prices right now, and it is a fun color device. Definitely wanna get some rechargeable batteries to go with it.

I love the Connections too though. I’d say find one (or two!) of these first :tarakotchi:

@Angotcha just Tamas, their needs adjust better to my schedule. I remember the Giga Pets needing attention way more often. For now, the plan is to just get one of each kind. Originals were re-released so I have those covered. Hunting the others down might be more difficult.
I see, enjoy your tamas, and thanks for the reply.

Latest posts

Back