Want to hear somthing mean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Reaction score
He had version 1 and it was beeping so she through it out the window and into the snow......... yea i know mean!!!

Well obviously........but sadly died............Forever missed R.I.P Jack

That wasn't very nice of the mother but I'm sure she had her reason's. The sound of a Tamagotchi can get abit irritating, especially to adults.

Maybe if your friend can ask that his mother can replace the broken Tamagotchi, and he agree to keep it on silent when she is in the house, that way they can both be happy agian!

I remember when I went on camp I left my Original Tamagotchi at home and it started beeping, my mother tried taking care of it by pushing random buttons hehe! Of course it didn't work but it was nice of her to try :huh:

All I have to say is how can a child respect thier parents stuff if they dont respect tier childrens things. That just shows them to throw something of thiers out the window and nothing is resolved.

today I brought my tama to school(like always)and my friend was playing with it ,she forgot to turn the sound off. Then it beeped in the middle of class.We went bright red!(we had a subsitute today)

But why did the mum throw it outside?If it was snow it must`ve been near christmas and christmas is about being kind and giving to everyone.

:gozarutchi: :huh: :huh: OMG! THAT IS SOOOOO MEAN!!! my friend's ran outta batteries so she SMASHED IT WITH A HAMMER instead of replacing the battery!!! :huh: :D :angry:

Wow! :gozarutchi: That's a waste of $15! I'd probably start LECTURING my mom, or worse...

Parents are always yelling at kids for "disrespecting" thier stuff, and they expect us to wen they do it ON PURPOSE without even KNOWING! If that IS possible...

Throwing the Tamagotchi out of the window was probably the final straw or something. I mean, my parents have anger issues with annoying noises, but they'd never do anything like that.

But I can see why the constant beeping of Tamagotchis could get on your nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back