Warning! A tamagotchi virus tha may already

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think it's true If the "Killer Masktchi :eek: " was in the other people in the tama programing would notice! ^_^

I have read your new theory, and I don't believe that a Bandai Tamagotchi programer would have been able to program it in. First off, he'd get fired if he got caught, and second, all the different programs in the Tama are tested before the official Tamagotchis are released. If they spotted the "Killer Masktchi" program within the V3, they wouldn't have released it at all. Instead, they'd fire the programer and begin reprograming the V3.

You fail as a rumor spreader.

I'm not lying, if you don't beleive me your fault and your loss. Besides, they make tamagotchis real fast using machinary, I don't think they would test each and ever one of those tamagotchis. And you dunno, maybe the guy who programmed it didn't get caught and they got away with it. It's unknown, you don't know and I don't know.

I'm not lying, if you don't beleive me your fault and your loss. Besides, they make tamagotchis real fast using machinary, I don't think they would test each and ever one of those tamagotchis. And you dunno, maybe the guy who programmed it didn't get caught and they got away with it. It's unknown, you don't know and I don't know.
Our loss for not beleving something, which has no backup evidence? Sorry kid.

Tamagotchi's are programmed by people, not machines, once the Tamagotchi, has been made, and has been TESTED, then the machines bulk make them.

and I don't know
Exactly.. Stop making up rumours, if you dont know!.

//Haze

I know it happened. Besides, how do you know they're made my people and not machines? Do you work there? No, and I know that you don't, because my cousin from California works at one of the places and he sometimes takes me up there and gives me free stuff.

I know it happened. Besides, how do you know they're made my people and not machines? Do you work there? No, and I know that you don't, because my cousin from California works at one of the places and he sometimes takes me up there and gives me free stuff.
Machines cant program a Tamagotchi. People program and test the Tamagotchi's, mahcines make them after a successful Tamagotchi has been made.

What do you think, Bandai consists of machines?

//Haze

I question why any of you would actually believe something like this.

The poster of this thread has made no attempt to back up their story with links so any official sites.

This rumour is FALSE. End of story.. no more! This little epidemic ends here. No tamagotchi goes around killing other tamagotchis or coming out of the screen or anything else that one could possibly invent in the way of violence.

If such a thing were true Bandai would have had an enormous legal battle to serve by putting such inappropriate themes in a toy that is aimed at young children.

May I also add the purpose of viruses is for malicious intent... killing a tamagotchi would not serve any purpose what so ever. It does not extract information to make a good kidnapping and it certainly doesn't destroy the tamagotchi. So why create a virus the doesn't actually do any damage or extract information???

Case closed!

All further threads about this rediculous idea WILL BE DELETED!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back