- Warning! Another newbie! -

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heart_art

Reaction score
Hi!

The name's Sarah and I'm 20 years old. I come from Sweden in Scandinavia.

I look like this but not usually with the spots and stripes, ehem... (That was a very fun evening in Crete.. :ph34r: )

I'm hoping to meet a lot of you other Tamagotchifans in this Forum (I've been a big fan since the craze 6 years ago) and learn a lot about the beloved virtual pets called Tamas. Right now I'm having two new Tamagotchi Connexions v.2 (got them for Christmas) with a 2 years old Young Mametchi :lol: and a 0 years old Hitodetchi. :mametchi:

This is my homepage, but it's entirely in Swedish though. Give it a visit!

welcom to tama talk, if you need any help of have any questions feel free to pm me!

Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk! You will have fun here.

- Tama -

[SIZE=14pt] Welcome to TamaTalk![/SIZE]

I went to your site, but I can't read a thing.

I hope you have alot of fun, and enjoy yourself!

If you have any questions, or problems, feel free to send me a Personal Message.

Regards,

DarkCore

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcoming!

I went to your site, but I can't read a thing
Yeah, I said it was in swedish and if one can't understand that language, one can't read on my site. :mametchi:

hello and welcome! Just follow the rules and be nice and im sure ill make friends! and at all costs dont pick a friend! But i dont think u will! :mametchi:
hello and welcome! Just follow the rules and be nice and im sure you will make friends! and at all costs dont pick a fight! But i dont think u will! :angry:

srry bout the last sentecne...did not edit hehehe :unsure:

[SIZE=22pt] Hi! You look very cool [/SIZE] :D And the website looks awesome but I can't understand :( But PM me anytime!

:chohimetchi: tamagirl777

[SIZE=22pt] Hi! You look very cool [/SIZE] :eek: And the website looks awesome but I can't understand :( But PM me anytime! :( tamagirl777
Why thank you!

This Forum seems very friendly so far. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back