WARNING! FKE V5s on ebay!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi lover63626

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Warning to all tamagotchi owners who want to buy V5!!! Ebay are selling fakes![/SIZE]

It's just V5s are just starting to appear and new tama owners might know whats real and whats not. Anayway here's the link to the fake one. Like it's real. I mean who would charge 1p for a brand new touch screen V5.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JD-Infrared-Touch-Sc...4QQcmdZViewItem

But remember Ebay still sell real tamas so be careful!!!

[SIZE=8pt]There's one real V5 that's only £10.99. I might bid for it...[/SIZE] :eek: [SIZE=8pt]The colour is cookie dough. It's quite cool.[/SIZE] :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Holds tight to my real tama's shaking my head.. No .. NO I wont give in to those fake tamas.

You know ebay has a bad rep for fake electronics like this. Thats why I don't buy anything from them.

Or if I have to, I get the person's email.. and then we talk through there and I make them give me more proof that its real.

A really good way to tell if it's real or not is to first look at the picture of the tam (if it's still in a package) and usually they have a little Bandai logo in the bottom corner. Also, just do your research. I've never had any trouble off Ebay because I watch the seller's ratings and dig for info before I bid. Good Luck!

if it was a actual V5 it would have a bandai logo on it

I'd enlarge the picture and search for the red bandai logo.I also noticed the JD logo in the corner.Never buy anything with JD on, it trust me.JD has a reputation for making fake tamagotchi's.I do't think bandai even knows about them.I would think tey'd sue JD for using their characters. ^_^

do u even play with the ones you've got :)

(\ _/)Hi! I'm Bunny!

(='.'=)Paste me on to ur page so I can achieve

(")_(") world domination! :p

JD isn't copying by using the tamagotchi design, but the characters! Technically, they can pretty much as long as they're not copyrighted. (I hope they are! You hear me JD!!! xD)

The seller does claim that is ISN'T as real Tamagotchi by saying:

This newest model is different from ver3 or ver4 from bandai
Maybe that's the reasone why people really need to read descriptions carefully!

Be careful when using E-Bay! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You also might want to no that £1 isnt the amount he wants for it it is the starting price like the starting price for my ds I sold on ebay was 99p.

And I agree with qwerty its not fake its just a different type!

megaman23, they recolored them so they look like they made them.

I think that JD can keep going with their business. No one cares if they get sued.

A really good way to tell if it's real or not is to first look at the picture of the tam (if it's still in a package) and usually they have a little Bandai logo in the bottom corner. Also, just do your research. I've never had any trouble off Ebay because I watch the seller's ratings and dig for info before I bid. Good Luck!
Same here. I was buying a Tamagotchi P1 (probably broken now, after less than a year's use) and I dug deep for info before I got the bidding done.

its definitely fake. all fakes say they have a touch screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back