warning or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eruruu19

Reaction score
Is it bad for two tamagotchis to connect ALOT in only one day? and by alot i mean more than 30 or 40 times.... if it is bad then why is it bad?! :) :p

PS: im asking this cause i want to connect them ALOT in one day! (if thats not bad)

Connecting them alot actually builds better relationships with other tamas. Plus its fun to connect all the time to see what the tamas do together. (Just don't annoy your friends)

Well, they'd just get better relationships. However, it can sometimes lead to a bad thing. Tamagotchi's can give each other bad gifts to decrease their friendship, so it might be a better idea to do less.

yea i dont click the "PRESENTS" one anymore..... it just wont give a good present!!! :mellow: :(

[SIZE=8pt]well its not "Bad"u can connect[/SIZE]

and they will have better relationships

and maybe when there older they can

get marrired.But on the other hand

it drains ur battery.

It's not bad to connect; it builds relationships with other tamas and can make them breed faster. Just know that connecting will drain your battery faster. Some tamas drain faster than others, though. My brother's V1 never lasts more than three ot four generations when he connects, but I can get mine to last over ten even when I connect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back