WARNING! READ!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

me-love-mametchi!!

Reaction score
warning 2 all tama owners!! :angry:

put your tama on pause wen u go 2 scool!! my sis didnt and it turned into a ^_^

ttfn ;)

warning 2 all tama owners!! :)

put your tama on pause wen u go 2 scool!! my sis didnt and it turned into a :ph34r:

ttfn ^_^
boring u can just put it to sleep:

it doesnt waste many battrie power

and

it doesnt stop growth

Thank you for the warning, but I think everyone already knows this. :) Tamas don't take care of themselves! You could either pause it or take it to school with you and pause it there for short periods, or keep the sound off. But thank you for the kind warning. :ph34r:

-S~T

EDIT: No matter if you pause it or leave it unpaused, the batteries won't last any longer than it was meant to. Also, Masketchis aren't a bad character! But great, careful observations and care result in better characters like Mimitchi! ^_^ I say be happy with what you get, as long as it lives in your care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the warning, but I think everyone already knows this. :blink: Tamas don't take care of themselves! You could either pause it or take it to school with you and pause it there for short periods, or keep the sound off. But thank you for the kind warning. :angry:
-S~T

EDIT: No matter if you pause it or leave it unpaused, the batteries won't last any longer than it was meant to. Also, Masketchis aren't a bad character! But great, careful observations and care result in better characters like Mimitchi! :huh: I say be happy with what you get, as long as it lives in your care.
true, the battery doesn't last any longer, but pausing it does sort of waste it. Instead of pausing it and evolving late, let the growth process take place, and let it sleep the whole schoolday. this way, your tama grows but doesn't need attention. If you pause it, you waste the battery because it is not growing. sorry to preach :lol:

warning 2 all tama owners!! :p

put your tama on pause wen u go 2 scool!! my sis didnt and it turned into a :ph34r:

ttfn :lol:
Do we have to pause it? :huh: :( :huh: :angry:

But if you put it to sleep during the day, you wouldn't be having all those mail.

Or training points.,

I check my tama at break. I keep the sound off, but thanks for the warning anyway!

Not only might it turn into a bad character it may get sick or even worse, die. So you guys are right. make sure your Tamagotchi isn't active in any way that it would be able to lose hearts or poop.

i have my mom babysit my tama!!

I just teach her the basics and my tama is doing FINE when i come home and i usually get an awseome soo fun!!

Once I left my tama at home -unpaused- and by the time i came back it had pooped 4 times, it had completely empty hearts, had some sort of toothache and was crying.

In fact, I have done this twice.

LOL, always put your tama to sleep or pause it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I once left mine alone when I went away for the weekend. :huh: Thankfully, he didn't die, and he's still living happily today. :lol:

But as for when I go to school, I used to bring it with me all the time, but now I usually just pause it and leave it at home. Nothing bad can happen to it that way, and I won't accidentally forget about it in my locker or something. :nazotchi:

warning 2 all tama owners!! :(

put your tama on pause wen u go 2 scool!! my sis didnt and it turned into a :)

ttfn ;)
DO NOT PAUSE!!!

1. It DOES use more battery power than putting it to sleep.

2. I slows down the growth process.

Just put it to sleep! Or take them to school! I take mine to school, well, I take my 2 old guys to school. Ben and Mark (their blog in siggy, well, the link to the blog is) to school because I don't want to pause or change the time because I don't want them to age later. Ben is 47 and Mark is 50.

I am only running 4 tamagotchis at the moment. My Tamagotchi Angel, my "punked out" V4, my glow in the dark V4, and my clear pink V1 with stickers. Ben is on my glow in the dark V4 and Mark is on my V1. I pause my Tamagotchi Angel (It doesn't slow down it's growth because most 1997 tamagotchis age as soon as they wake up in the morning, and I let my "punked out" V4 sleep all day.

I SUGGEST NEVER TO PAUSE! (unless it's a 1997 tamagotchi), OTHERWISE IT WILL SLOW DOWN IT'S GROWTH AND CAUSE THE MATCHMAKER, EVOLUTION PROCESS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE TO SLOW DOWN!

C~M

No, well not for me.

Put it to sleep, pausing stops the evolving time.

And, I don't really like Masktchi, she's an unhealthy character.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back