WARNING TO ALL DEBBUGGERS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milkymoo11

Reaction score
:wacko: :ph34r: be warned all de buggers

bebug at your own risk i debugged my tamagotchi and when i turned it back on and put the battery back in it squeaked REALLY loud for about 2 mins. there was a egg on the screen.then 2 mins later it stopped squeaking and i looked at it the egg had gone and soo had the noise so i reset it but nothing happenedso i did it again 23 more times and it still didn't work and it turned out it had broke.my dad did it and he is a electrical tecnition so he definetly did it right

SO IF I WHERE YOU DON'T DO IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO BUY ANOTHER ONE

DEBUGG AT YOUR OWN RISK

REPLY IF THIS HAPPENED TO YOU

:angry: :rolleyes: <_<

i think if u debug a v3 theres no more soveners or passwords

I debugged my Tamagotchi and it worked. But when the battery died, I changed it, but when I put it back, it went all crazy. I opened it up again and a wire was broken!!! For Easter I got a new one, and I didn't debug it since,

You have to be really careful, and are you sure you scratched the correct semi circles? I've debugged many times and nothing ever happened. Though you could break a wire :huh:

PATCH

I debuged both my tamas and It worked! But....they were both v3's so i couldn't type in a password :blink: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back