WARNING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenna

Reaction score
And they are trying to take over bandai.I went to the shops,and their was a new v4,Made by a company called 'TS'It was a touch screen?Wich was very unusual and had a little wand.There vere some V2's made by JD.So If the tama's arwe under $10 all ways check the company,and remember...BANDAI ROCKS! :lol:

I always hear the name JD pop up when I see a topic about fakes. They are such frauds trying to copy Bandai's merchandise. You are right, if Tamagotchi's are that cheap and you think it is to good to be true, it usualy is. So be careful you guys.

I have had 7 fake tama's.They all kept resseting themsselves.And the eggs are way too big!I had one that turned to a teen,then turned into another teen,and then another,and another,until it finnally came back to the character it was on,then,turned into adult sdraite sfter,BUT after the adult,came the oldie????

I just got that v4 touch screen 1 its not half basd till i chucked it away

There are fakes out there.. tons. I read many topics on fakes before, really nothing you can do about it but check before you buy to see that it's authentic.

Tell me about it.....Were getting kinda off topic here!So I threw the touch screen away.

The only touch screen that BanDai makes to the best of my knowledge is the Kakeibo (bank book for Entama/Uratama).

I was in the mall yesterday and I went to this 2 dollar shop called a-z (A to Z) and it apparently had a v5.5 with no bandai logo and in it's place said:

Ts-v5.5 or something. It was 5 nz dollars. It had no picture on the screen, the characters on the package were too bright and I felt the back and there were no instructions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back