WARNING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chi_plushie

Reaction score
I recently bought a boom box at the shop. It was sooo cute because my tamagotchi was dancing to the music. I had a CD in my items so I selected it to see if it would play in my boom box. I saw the CD fall into my boom box and then my boom box broke and my tamagotchi was sad. Luckily my shop had a sale and I bought the boom box for 700 pts instead of 1400 pts. I don't know if this happens wtih every CD, correct me if I'm wrong, but just be careful.

That happened to me too this afternoon, and I already knew I wasn't supposed to do that. Doy!! I can be really thick sometimes. Lol.

The CD is actually a record, and, since you cannot play records in a CD player/boombox, the boombox breaks. :D .

i did the same thing my friend did it more than 5 times so i think you shouldn`t do the cd with the boombox thingy.

thank you for your time

OK here is what i have learned!!

1. if a cd is purchased dont listen to it repeatedly

2. be very careful with your cd as it will cause the radio to break.

i did the same thing put the cd in the first time it played a differint song then the boombox the second time it blew up!

Every four generations the music disc starts to work with the boombox once or twice for me.

I recently bought a boom box at the shop. It was sooo cute because my tamagotchi was dancing to the music. I had a CD in my items so I selected it to see if it would play in my boom box. I saw the CD fall into my boom box and then my boom box broke and my tamagotchi was sad. Luckily my shop had a sale and I bought the boom box for 700 pts instead of 1400 pts. I don't know if this happens wtih every CD, correct me if I'm wrong, but just be careful.
NO WONDER!

everytime i wanted my tama to play with the cd,it just had a question mark over its head

how could i have been so thick?

(i think it is meant to break ''boom box'')

Every four generations the music disc starts to work with the boombox once or twice for me.
It happenes to my tama too!!

*tama star*

the actual use of the cd(actually a record) is to play it in the record player. thats all i know , but i know its correct because i had the record player in my shop but i didnt have enough points to buy it! now, i so regret it because its a very rare thing and you cant get anywhere else. well anyways, DONT USE THE CD(RECORD)AT ALL if u dont have a record player! hope i helped :D

:) MY TAMAGOTCHI'S BOOM BOX EXPLODED!!! iI tried to put in a CD and it exploded.

My tama was very sad and so am I. :furawatchi: :D My characters look like this.

:lol: I had a boom box 2 and i put in the cd but the cd had a big star at top of it i don,t know wether yours did well anyway my boom box didnt brake at all :ph34r: :huh:
But thanks for the tip ;)
You mean a question mark (?) above its head almost like this: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back