Warp Dream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KareliaTheTama

Reaction score
You wake up on a damaged metal catwalk, not entirely sure how you got there or what came before.

You do know a few things: you're clearly in an abandoned warehouse, and there's just enough light outside to break through the dirty windows. Something large is swimming in the next room. Your name is Altais, you're 21 years old, and you've probably done this more than once.

Somehow you just know that if you land on the liquid-filled floor, you'll die instantly. That floor is acid. You can still taste some on your lips from your last attempt.

What became of your last attempt anyhow? All you remember is that rusty old fluorescent light in front of you breaking beneath your weight in your fruitless effort of getting to the next narrow catwalk, laid perpendicular in front of yours. The acid enveloping your body, and everything fading to black.

For some reason, it seems you've been given a second chance.
Or a third chance. Or fourth. For all you know, this could be your hundredth try.

Just as you struggle weakly to your feet, a loud roaring noise is heard, shaking everything around you. That must be the monster, you think to yourself. You know you must defeat it.

If only you could just get across..

((Hi guys! It's been a while, and I feel I should at least try to explain what's going on. This is intended to be a Zork or Homestuck-style story, where users give commands like so:

>turn around

>look ahead

>check inventory

and a response is made by me, such as:

>check inventory

You don't seem to be carrying anything at the moment, besides the clothes on your back. It seems you have just enough space for 5 items.

It's an experimental thing I've always wanted to try out, and I hope it makes sense now!))

Oh well, seems interesting :) Alright, if from what I remember the catwalk is going to collapse if I move forward...

>Turn around 180° and check if the catwalk goes anywhere in that direction

:)

>Turn around 180° and check if the catwalk goes anywhere in that direction

It's a bit dim to see, but you turn slightly anyways. What's left of the catwalk creaks a bit beneath your weight.

There's a door at the end of the other side of the catwalk, but it seems to be locked. Something tells you that you were the one to seal it off, as something must have been chasing you.

You feel somewhat hopeless and angry towards yourself for doing so, but out of the corner of your eye, you see something gleaming. Should you reach for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back