warriors

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkpool

Reaction score
well?i love them and the books if you post somthing mean about them you will be ignored

I honestly love the books and everything, but Shadowclan isn't my favorite clan, I would have to say Windclan is mine. Only because I love running fast, having the wind in my face, and I love being able to see the sky.

Just a reminder, we all have our own opinions. ;)

Warriors= Awesome

And Shadowclan is Awesome.

(Lawlz, I took a quiz to see which Clan I'd be best suited for, it said i'd be best suited for ShadowClan. xD)

I love them. I've read all that are out right now; and I'm so excited for Dark River and Warriors Refuge.

If you look at the excerpts on HarperCollins, theres a cat in there (in Warriors Refuge) who looks like he has a banana on his head. o_O

Have you guys also heard of Seekers? Its the new series by the Erin's about bears; I got the first book on Firstlook; its wonderful!

Now I'm just rambling on, so, I guess I'll just ramble in discussion style.

___

I truthfully think The New Prophecy was really quite a letdown. It relied way too much on love, when the plot is good; just, blergh. It was kind of like old school fairy tales; and not even the good ones, for the later books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back