Warriors

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportschick1994

Reaction score
Have you ever read one of the warriors' books?I haven't but my mom got me book 1:Midnight

book 2:Moonrise book3:Dawn.I also got Twiglight.I WOULDN'T Recommend these books to children who can't handle death,the cats fight with each other and try to survive.These books are GREAT for 12-17 year olds in my opinion.These books are very great for children that love cats,especially wild ones.

Have you ever read one of the warriors' books?I haven't but my mom got me book 1:Midnightbook 2:Moonrise book3:Dawn.I also got Twiglight.I WOULDN'T Recommend these books to children who can't handle death,the cats fight with each other and try to survive.These books are GREAT for 12-17 year olds in my opinion.These books are very great for children that love cats,especially wild ones.
uhh thats really stupid, I'm 10, I LOVE the warriorcat books, plus its a HarperCollins CHILDREN book. and book one is into the wild. book two is fire and ice. not midnight and moonrise. :D

THE END OF MY RANT. *shakes fist*

and if someone can't handle the death of a fictional cat, calm down.

"Redtail is dead!" whoever can't handle that has a probelem

sorry if i offeneded you about the age thing.I'm twelve years old,my friend said her sister(her sis is 10)got frightened and didn't like the books.I just meant by the age that some children are more mature then others.I also know a 8 year old who loves the books and can handle them.I say that some kids are more mature then others,a 9 year old may be more mature then a 13 year old.I will agree with you.

I also meant by midnight and moonrise,I have the new prophecy,not the first set.

i just started reading the first Set on wednesday, i finished book one and two yesterday so tommorow im gonna get book #3,4,5 to finish the first set and then get books #1 and 2 of the new prophecy set.

I already have the manga all of the first and second series and the third (oh, and the feild guide... 15 books! WOOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back