Was there ever a Tamagotchi watch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

megaplex

Reaction score
I remember getting a tamagotchi watch when I was younger. At least I think it was a tomagotchi. It was blue and so was the strap that went around the wrist. My cousin lived with me at the time, and had a red one as well. I don't remember everything about it. It might have been a digimon toy if it weren't for the fact that it was egg shaped, not a rectangle. It did evolve/change once in a while. It ate and pooped. Alot. If you didn't clean the poop, it piled up around it until it filled the screen. When you cleaned it, a brush sweeped it up. I remember that the highest evolve I got was it turning into some kind of pterodactyl.

Does anyone know if this was a tamagotchi, digimon, or something else? Are there any stores that might have this?

I don't think so. I think my grandmother bought them at a store.

tamagotchis were never on watches. the one you have is probably another type of virtual pet.

It wasn't a watch, it just looked like a watch. I should have said it was a tamagotchi on a strap. Itcould be worn like a watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back