Was v3 released too early?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasr4boys2

Reaction score
I think that the v3 was released too early. There was a year long wait between the v1 and v2 and for this it was only 6 months(if that).

At this stage tamatown is true crap, and many of the new features on v3 are very basic. Dont you gus think bandai could have help its excitement a LITTLE longer??

Please post your comments and thoughts on this.

the v3s ok rite now but ur rite, i think they should have finished tamtown first before releasing v3

There are way too many 'bugs' in Version 3, such as disappearing souveniers.
the souviners dissapear because you go onto the next generation and others stay forever t

I am really enjoying the V3, however I do feel it was rushed a little.

Although I'm happy with it, so I'm not complaining. It's an awesome Tamagotchi :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Tis a good tama like jappyx said.. It was a little tinsy bit rushed...

But it's a nice tama...just be happy that they didn't give up on the toy in '97!

*bamcr*

I do think the Version 3 was released a little early, but not because of the function/features of the Tamagotchi. More because of tamatown.com, they released the toy before you interactivity was completely finished. I think they should have delayed the toy a little and make sure Tamatown.com was completed. But none the less, I love the version 3, and Tama Town.com

//Haze

It would have been nice if they could have finished TamaTown first, but no real complaints.

Twice now, just before a new version is released, they have offered prizes on TamaTalk.

Just before V2 came out, they gave away 12 V1's, and before the V3, lot's of V2's. So, if they ever give away V3's, we can suspect they're planning something :angry:

Basically, they must have been working on V3 for a while, but I don't think it was as painstakingly created as V1 & V2. TamaTown was definetly rushed.

But still, providing the world with a new toy in a few months isn't easy. Hats off to them, they've pulled it off.

you..you..sweard! :angry: *faints* (by the way,V3 was realesed too early)
He didn't swear...o_O

Anyways, I think they did.

But they did a great job on it! I really

think they should have kept them till TamaTown was finished.

So yeah, I think they were released too early.

Not too early, but more rushed than early.

tamatown should have been finished (or near finished) before the v3 came out.

I agree with all of you, Tamatown really should have been finished first, but I think it must be quite exciting if you've got a v3 to keep checking back every day discovering more things to do and buy, don't you think? But that wasn't meant and it's a bit un professional to leave it with loose ends like that; I love tamatown, and I can't wait till I can get a v3.

Not too early, but more rushed than early.tamatown should have been finished (or near finished) before the v3 came out.
I agree with that statement exactly.

But I think we should all be greatful that a version three has come out. And we all enjoy it, right? I love it. :angry:

I think they were rushed because of the glitches such as the balls being in the snacks section after the tamagotchi dies. Bandai should have released them when all of TamaTown.com was finished, and the tamatown for tamagotchi conneXion v3 isn't even here yet. Every time i go to it, a pop-up comes up that says "Coming Soon!". They were supposed to release in april, but released in february. by april, the original release date, bandai probaly could have fixed the glitches! :angry:

Well be grateful that they did get the majority of it done. Some of the glitches that occur, can be caused by things Bandai have no control over, such as heat and whether you bump it or not etc.

Though, I do agree about Tama Town should have been released with all the features. You have to understand that Bandai had pressure from the media etc, to have the Tamagotchi out by a certain date, which obviously wasn't enough time for Bandai to do everything.

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back