Washington DC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psychotama

Reaction score
I went on a 8th grade trip to DC a few weeks ago and it was amazing. Im sure some of you have gone so this is just a discussion topic about it. Discuss away...

I went to D.C. a couple of weeks ago. I made a topic about it, then I came back and I wrote up about. Here's what happened:

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!
Here is what happened on my 3 days:

Day 1:

We visited the Washington Monuments and I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy had to pee. I got to be right next the the long and pointy Washington Monument and I saw when you right next to it, it looks like a giant piece of cardboard in the sky. It was pwnsome. Then I asked a park ranger where a bathroom was, then he told me and I said I wish I could hug him but I can't. He laughed. We took lots of pictures of ducks. Then we went to our motels and we started screaming and jumping on the beds cause we were tired from the long bus ride. Then we went to dinner and met some girls from the other schools that were at D.C. too. Then we went swimmmmmmming. I jumped off a diving board for the first time, and they had these buckets hanging that would randomly dump water on you. Then my new friends were carrying me around the pool and was calling me their baby. Then we went back to the motel and had to have an hour long speech about the next day while we were all holding in screams because we were itching with clorine. The we went to our rooms and went to bed and showered.

Day 2:

We woke up at 5 in the morning from Michal Jackson on our alarm clock. The night before me and Julia were watching Bench Warmers on Shaina's iPod and had a laugh attack at one in the morning. Then Shaina got really pi$$ed. Then we went to the Senate building or whatever it's called (I forgot) and sat on the steps while the first Jew in the Senate was giving us a speech. Then we went to a museum and saw a 4-D movie which was also pwnsome. Then we went to see a show at the theater that Linchon was shot in. Half the show didn't make sense, but there were really good singers. Then we went to our buses and saw a dude playing saxaphone on the street. Then we all ran and paid him. Then we went back to the motel and showered and all that shtuff.

Day 3:

The night before I peed myself because Julia got scared from a Cheetos commericail and started screaming, then I started cracking up. Then I had to hang up my pee pants to dry cause I couldn't wash them. Then my classmates across the hall complained that we were yelling. Then I told them that Julia got scared, and they went to comfort her, and said "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww why does it smell like pee?!?" In the morning we went back to the theater except just to get a tour. Then we went to the Holocaust museum and saw a hands-on excibit called Daniel's Story, which show diary entries and how he life changes throughout the Holocaust. In the last room you are in a concentration camp and it's creepy. I don't have and pictures of it, but search it online, I'n pretty sure something will pop up. Then we went to a souviner shop and bought shtuff. I bought shudder shades, and 2 little jars of shredded money, which was probably fake but is still awesome. One I gave to my brother, the other is on my dresser. I have pictures of the shudder shades and my friends wearing theirs. I'm gonna have my dad put the pics on the computer, then I'll post them on the picture topic. On the ride back we were all obsessing over my stuffed duck, who's name is Duck. I got pictures. Then when we were just about home, Julia made me pee again cause she was talking about antalope and llama land and sexy muffins, which were the main topics of our trip. Then I came home and I typed this. I'll try to have the pictures up by tommorrow.

I know there are a lot of typos, but I'm so tired right now I don' care about them.

Huntr your pickle is back!!
You guys do any of that stuff?

I'm going to Washington DC at the end of this summer! I've always wanted to go and am so excited. I'll be there for an entire week. :huh: My mom used to live there when she was a kid, so she knows her way around and knows all the good places to go and has it all planned out. We even wrote away to our senator for a tour of the white house and the archives in the library of congress.

I absolutely love history and there's going to be so much cool historical stuff to see.

I live about an hour away from D.C.I absolutely hate it there.
Aww, why, Sky? They only serve Authentic Captain Crunch? Not your CHEAP GENERIC CRAP?

I'm sorry.

No but seriously, I've never been there. I'm assuming I wouldn't like it though. However, the Texas Capitol is awesome. I went there in ripped jeans and a T-shirt, and really stood out next to all the business people. One of them patted me on the head and called me adorable. I love those people. And they gave me free ice cream in this one guy's office!

Nooo. I have never been. I wish to. I'm sure it'd love to be blessed with my obnoxious Kiwi slang and loud personality but it doesn't get that pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back