Wat da Hey?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dudegirl626

Reaction score
So my semi-new V4 that has never had any glitches before connects with my friend's V4 (for those whove read Weird Debugging Refuse, this is the same friend). It turns out fine. Then I connect with her V3 and when I look at the friends list, the V4 tamagotchis name is gone and there are 2 V3 tamas (both named danny). One is fine but the other looks like this: D:music note::scribble:NNY

I THINK THIAS MITE B NORMAL BC WEN U CONNECT V4 ANDV3 SOMETIMES, THING HAPPEN BC THER WER NOT THE SAME VERSION

Does it do it to your Tama and your name as well? if so it's the name glitch on the V4. There are several other topics on this already. ANd I'm too lazy to go get them.

LOL

That is wierd. All I know is that when you connect a v4 with a v3 and the character on the v3 is one that is not on the v4 tama characters list, it appears as the tama mailman.

I hope you can fix it. Try reseting then down load. try it then tell me if it stops.

;) :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back