Wat does pm mean.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! what the? PM anyways means (Message) but i finds since PM is shorter they call it PM. Anyways this is not a great topic to put in What happened to my tamagotchi. it should be in help for other tama users

Last edited by a moderator:
OFF TOPIC!!!~ I just noticed something odd. Shimashimatchi23, if your username is Shimashimatchi, why do you have Mimitchi as your avatar?

Oh common guys give the person a break they just joined yesterday how would you like it if someone kept telling you how this is not supposed to be here anyway GIVE THE PERSON A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway like x.Tori.x said it means personal message which its basically and mark this BASICALLY (not the same) it basically means a email thats all

have fun on tamatalk.com!!!!!!!

OFF TOPIC!!!~ I just noticed something odd. Shimashimatchi23, if your username is Shimashimatchi, why do you have Mimitchi as your avatar?
it's fine, Chamametchi_rules has a Dazzilitchi!

Oh common guys give the person a break they just joined yesterday how would you like it if someone kept telling you how this is not supposed to be here anyway GIVE THE PERSON A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway like x.Tori.x said it means personal message which its basically and mark this BASICALLY (not the same) it basically means a email thats all

have fun on tamatalk.com!!!!!!!
um, yesterday: when days pass, necissarily it's not yesterday!

Hey there,

PM means Personal message people say PM because its shorter. Most people usally people dont know what PM really means so they just say that it means message. I hope you enjoy tamatalk because I can see that your new! See you round.

-TamaTalkHelp :huh:

Ya ya PM means Personal message. but to send it to most users you need t type it in a box that says carbon coby box thingy. Hope i helped!

OMIGOSH! THIS IS SO OFF TOPIC! PUT IT UNDER WHAT'S ON YOU'RE MIND! Sorry, I have temper issues.... :angry: :p :lol: - breathes deeply - ah ah ah...... i'm good.

^Chill. xD^

PM means personal message. Lol

And this does belong in What's On Your Mind.

That's fine. Look at me. I'm tamakuchipatchi22 and I have Memetchi as my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back