+++++Wat language do u speak?+++++

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wat language do you speak?

• italian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • french

• english

• chinese

• japanesse

• spanish

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i speak ukrainian, fluent english, and alittle russian. i was born in ukraine but came here early age so speak mostly english but keep speaking ukrainian!!! and learn russian from family and traveling :D B) :D :D :D

I speak in American Sign Language.
Thats so cool! ^

I know Spanish, English, and very little of German! I also know how to speak American sign language (in the letter code)

Last year, everyone learned it because the teachers didn't know what it was :p HellOoo? Anyway, some kids would use it for cheating! I didn't, but it was funny when others did.

Here's some dialoge (names changed) These are two boys in my class this year VVV

Peter: (Sign languaging to Bob)

Teacher: What are you doing peter? We're taking a test!

Peter: Um... I dunno (looks down at desk)

Bob: (goes back to sign languaging answers)

:unsure: So funny!

[SIZE=21pt]I speak English! And i know some phrases of Russian and i can spell and write words in Russian! Ya! [/SIZE] 

-White Ninja :lol:
Russian?! That's a cool language!

Nya:

I speak English (duh) and I'm attempting (and failing) to learn japanese, but I don't know how to write in it yet and I don't know many words. I can attempt sentances, see?

Watashi neko suki! Kawaii neko....

IN ENGLISH: I love cats! Cute cats....

I can say other stuff too but that's the first thing that came to mind. xD I can say a whole manner of insulting ones because I see them so much but I choose not to get in trouble on tamatalk.

oh kool i wanna too!! I already know harigana and katakana

(dont know if spelled right)

I speak English, a little Spanish, tiny romanian, and tiny german. My grandpa tried to teach me me Gaelic when I was younger but that didn't work out so well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I speak mainly English and quite a lot of Mandarin Chinese(can read/write it, too). I also have some Japanese and Tagalog. As a kid, I was taught Russian in a certain class I was in, but it's very foggy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back