wat new features do u want on tama v4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wat new features do you want on v4?

• vibration

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lights

• diffrent tama

• difrent disign shell

• or send in ur own answer.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenny626

Reaction score
*TOPIC MOVED FROM What Happened to My Tama? to What's On Your Mind? forum*

i would like a light on da screen cause of da dark wat would u like but? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i want to see them go to school if they are kids and work if they are adults! It might have a sensor so that when you let go for 10 seconds if its AM it will go to work or school. (depending on what age they are) and if its PM they go to bed when you let go for 10 seconds! Wouldnt that be cool! :ph34r:

i want it so that you could type in a name of a item and then you can buy it <_< :angry: :lol: :lol: ;) :ichigotchi:

I want a colour screen, new characters, backlit screen, vibrations and an official online community. Like these forums, but official. Where it used some kind of computer link-up (Like a USB cable) to show your tama at the side there <<<< in it's current state and character and it's mood and hunger etc.

Wouldn't that be cool. Expensive, but cool.

I want a color screen, the v1 characters, and the v1 games. Oooo, and also lights for if you want to play in the dark. That woould be sooooooooooo cool.

Excuseme, I am currently working on a next generation tamagotchi prototype.

Please send any realistic ideas to me.

there should be a touchscreen and a motion sensor AND and light!!! and ofcoarse new characters and games ect......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back