Wat r u thinking of

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh crap, too many things are on my mind:

a. The science project I should be working on. It's due in two weeks and was assigned in September. o_O

b. Jeff. <3 Until tomorrow, last period Science.

c. My birthday - January 13th. I can't wait because I'm going to see Avenue Q, even though it's on a school night! *schweet* I turn 15

d. The chorus concert on the 11th.

e. I want a snowstorm to come. I remember two years ago we didn't get ANY snow at all until FEBRUARY! Stupid global warming.

f. My dreams of fame. I someday want to be a famous singer. I mean seriously, I'm really good and I have a good idea of how much talent I have - especially because I've been singing since I was three years old!!

g. The English test tomorrow. It's in about 12 hours, so I better get some sleep. Sayonara!

Too many things:

-Finish up my book review and poster to go along with it

-Stupid history report due Wed

-Da*n convocation

-Moonlight Sonata<3

-When will I start working out again? o_O

-Should I wash my hair today or tomorrow. lol

I'm Thinking about Ranting about everything I see. And thinking How Slow the Computers are Here

-notInAgoodMood-

Hippos.Cheese.

Pie.

Converse.

Hannah Montana with a mustache.

yeah, im random.

RANDOM MATH THOUGHTS: How may unicorns can an ant eat before the flying monkeys tie their shoes?

If math is related to english i want my money back.

can i protest to change pi to something else? pie=happiness math= :( pie+math= :( :( :(

How many converse sneakers can you fit into a purple locker before china blows up?

EDIT: spelling error
OMG! Ima random person too!!!! :huh: :huh: :D

&&about how I can somehow drop out of my math class.
We shall think of a plan. >:3

~

I'm thinking about Vinny. I saw him at PetsMart, and he looked hawt. :Q Seeing him made my whole day. <3

My concert next week...

And how sad I am. Because the Jazz band was supposed to perform at the Winter concert next week! D:< And... We have our "Winter" concert in... April. O_______O

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas Drake and Josh...xD

Animal Crossing: City Folk

TMGC+C

Jonas Brothers

Pianos

Eh. Random things, random people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back