wat the heck?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

putput426

Reaction score
ok i debugged my tama v4.5 and i know that when u debug v3 v4 or v4.5 it will be in hyperspeed by itself but when i debugged my v4.5 it didnt go in hyper speed it just start to make this really high pitched "BLLLLEEEEEEEP!!!" then it just started freaking out. i know this sounds unusal but it really happened does anyone know why?

You were warned that debugging can break a Tamagotchi. This is true. This just meens that it was unsucessful on being debugged and some damage was inflicted.

i already know that it breaks the tama i was just confused at why it was bleeping so loud

Last edited by a moderator:
when i tried to debug my tama nothing happened! :eek: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi:

ok i debugged my tama v4.5 and i know that when u debug v3 v4 or v4.5 it will be in hyperspeed by itself but when i debugged my v4.5 it didnt go in hyper speed it just start to make this really high pitched "BLLLLEEEEEEEP!!!" then it just started freaking out. i know this sounds unusal but it really happened does anyone know why?
:eek: You were unsucsessful in debbugging. Or the battery is almost dead.

You gotta be carful with debugging.One time I debugged my V3 and I permantly damaged it.If I were you I would try to be carful or not debug it at all. :ichigotchi:

V4+ does not work with debug at all. V1 and V3 are the best debuggers.

Wait-loud bleep? It's supposed to do that if it's succesful. Try fixing up the battery. It's probably out of placed a little and froze. I've never heard of a successfully debugged V4 or V4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back