Wat type are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno why but that "labels are for cans" saying is really overrated. Too many people use it, in my opinion.

Please be more original. I'm not directing this to anybody, it's just speaking generally. And I mean this in the most polite way possible.

I'm Asian! xD I think a lot of people on TT are. But I'm chinese. xD
Okay then, apparently your soup now. As well as everyone else, because ethnic backgrounds are labels.

Hmm. I hope I'm French Onion. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm ok with labels. They label who you are, hence the name, and if your gonna be all deep and stuff about it, your not supposed to care about what other people think of you, and your supposed to be proud of who you are, so why do you care if people say it?

(sorry, I like to use those sayings that your supposed to live by against people.)

By the way, That saying is INSULTING TO SOUP EVERYWHERE. so don't say it anymore. I like soup. Especially potato soup. yum. WHATS WRONG WITH SOUP? If we didn't have labels for soup, this is what it would be like:

Person1: Hey could you get me some soup?

person2: Yea sure, what kind?

Person1: i can't tell you, cause thats labeling.

Person2: Oh, well, no soup for you.

Person1: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL (that was a joke, by the way.)

The label IS a name for the person you are on the inside, Mileyroxursox2342. Well, about 2/3s of them are. Some of them are ethnic groups, and the pretty group, ect.....

K. So if someone is Asian does that mean they're soup?Its just a way of describing one's self, or something about one's self.
No, I'm talking about labels like gothic, emo, tomboy, etc.

Not ethnic groups.

Labels do describe people, but a lot of people sometimes say,

"Oh, look at the way she dresses! She must be emo!" so then it' used to make a judgement of someone before they actually know the person.

No, I'm talking about labels like gothic, emo, tomboy, etc.Not ethnic groups.

Labels do describe people, but a lot of people sometimes say,

"Oh, look at the way she dresses! She must be emo!" so then it' used to make a judgement of someone before they actually know the person.
Yeah, but how often does it actually happen?

I no i hate them to,

but i was bord

so i'll get a guild to close this.

Often actually.
sometimes labels aren't bad. As long as you don't include nerd or geek and you go by how you dress and don't get all crazy or depressed to fit in to a label.

sometimes labels aren't bad. As long as you don't include nerd or geek and you go by how you dress and don't get all crazy or depressed to fit in to a label.
I don't think labels ar really bad actually.

It's just after you've been at a school were everyone seems to be a stuck up %*^#@ and label you 24/7 it's really annoying.

Sorry about the language...

I like your avatar by the way. *_*

-sings along-

I don't think labels ar really bad actually. 

It's just after you've been at a school were everyone seems to be a stuck up %*^#@ and label you 24/7 it's really annoying.

Sorry about the language...

I like your avatar by the way. *_*

-sings along-
Your avatar is the awesome, too. <3 Makes me think of Lucky Star.

But yeah, when your just being labeled randomly then thats annoying. I remember being dubbed something or other in first grade, and it really irked me off. xD

Your avatar is the awesome, too. <3 Makes me think of Lucky Star.
But yeah, when your just being labeled randomly then thats annoying. I remember being dubbed something or other in first grade, and it really irked me off. xD
Thanks.

<333

I really get annoyed when people who don't even know me label me.

That's how to really tick me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back