Watching your Tamagotchi Leave

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WAHHH!! that reminds me about my ponychi leaving her baby my bro kept saying can't we make her stay? it was soo sad i wanted to cry :angry:

I know I stayed up till 9:00PM and watched my tama. It went to sleep then at about 11:00PM I watched jump around and then jump up! I nearly very nearly cried!

:D have tou ever wondered when and how your adult Tamagotchi leaves its child? It's very simple just follw here- Just Stay up till' midnight the night your Adult will leave and it will look at it's sleeping child for about a minute then he starts doing this weird whatever then (s)he flys of screen :eek:

I tried it with my v4.5 Horoytchi, it was so peaceful in the dark with the flashlight watching its lasts moments with its sleeping child. It ALMOST made me cry :(
ON THE V5 WHEN ONE OF YOUR TAMAGOTCHIS GETS MARRIED, ITS SAD BECAUSE WHEN THE TAMAGOTCHI THAT GOT MARRIED AND HIS/HER HUSBAND/WIFE COME BACK WITH HUSBAND/WIFE HIS/HER FAMILY STARTES CRYING AND GOES BACK TO TAMAPLANET :(

For the adult to leave on V3 and lower they have to have been with the baby for 2 days (unpaused) time, on V4 its only one day, I think. I don't know about V4.5 and V5 ^_^ because I don't have then, What them though.
V4.5 is the same as V4, and V5 doesn't have a parent's leave-they stay the whole life offscreen and appear in Golf Putt, Show Pair, and random (not C-button) animations.

P.S. I noticed you have commented on this post.

I agree with most people. You don't really have to wait 'til midnight for the parent to leave its child. You can set the clock like everybody said.

And yeah, it gets kind of touching to see the parent leave its baby so it can be your turn to care for it. But that's the Tama way of life. I'm also one of those who really wonder why the parent stays for three minutes before it leaves its offspring.

Last edited by a moderator:
"When i saw my Mimitchi leave at 12:00 she stood next to this envelope thingy until 12:01! it was"

it does kind of look lik an envalope. it is kind of sad :D

My tama, April, leaves her baby, Bella, tonight. But, you know how you have to wait 24 hours before you fast forward the time to 11:59? Well...it hasn't been 24 hours. I can't wait! Its so sad though...great tip!

Latest posts

Back