Water vs. Juice

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalovertchi

Reaction score
If you want you can include what kind of juice you like ( if you prefer juice ) :wacko:

Personally I prefer water... :wacko:

Have fun!

Juice. Well, my parents never buy me juice, so drinking water everyday is boring.

juiceeeeee. :D

even tho i never get it...

i like pineapple juice the best.

Water just feels more refreshing than juice. The thing with juice is, it only makes me more thirsty and I can get tired of the overly-sweet taste pretty soon. Water (especially with ice cubes in them) helps when it gets very hot. It aids the body and the more you drink it, the more hydrated your body feels. A couple of years ago I barely drank any water and I got terribly dehydrated and my skin started to itch badly. Since my doctor advised me to drink more water that's what I gotta do. I'm more of a water person but I like juice too now and then. If I had to pick, favorite juice would have to be either mango or peach juice. I've also recently tried this mix of apple/orange/peach juice by Sunrype that tastes awesome! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm, BOTH! xD

When I'm just thirsty, water tastes to boring so juice is tastier. When I'm worked up and sweaty, water is the only way to go.

So...yeah.

I would normally say water. But lately I've been to places where the water tastes absolutely disgusting (including my school and everywhere I go on vacation). My dad says it's because water plants near the ocean don't filter as well or something and are more basic than acidic. I don't know. If I'm at home I'll drink the water; it is delicious. If I'm away, I'll have juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back