Water.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
*sighs* They said that the water on the side of our town might have some bacteria in it, so we have to boil the water, then refrigerate it, to drink it.

Any comments? Is our side of the town doing that?

Nope, our water is clean.

Buy bottled water, don't drink from the tap.

Nope, our water is clean.
Buy bottled water, don't drink from the tap.
Yeah, they suggested us to buy Bottled Water.. Yeah, you can't drink from the sinks, and etc. They said they will alarm us when the water is cleaned. <_<

I use a Water Filter (that Brita Water Filter brand) and it works great, the water is nice and clean.

You should try that, or like .::Snowy::. said, buy bottled water

That sounds like alot of fun. :E

Our water's good- er well, I think it is... o.o

Yep, you can buy the Filter. Not sure where though

Someone gave us a filter for our tap water, although it was clean anyway. It tastes especially refreshing now! :) Get a filter, or drink bottled water - it tends to be delicious and very clean.

Our water is perfectly fine.

But really, who wants to drink out of the tap? o_O Drink bottled water instead.

That must stink.

Our towns water is clean.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had an algae bloom in our water a couple years ago. It wasn't very fun... The water tasted really sweet, so we bought a water filtering system, and it was fine. :)

I suggest you either buy bottled water or get a water filtering system, like we did. I think it'd be easier (and not to mention cheaper) to just buy the water filtering system and stick it to your fossit, that way you could still have warm or cold water at will, and you wouldn't have to spend mroe money buying bottled water, then boiling it to heat it up, etc.. =)

(Our tap water has been fine for the last few years after the algae bloom, but I still don't drink it plain. City water is actually recycled from the sewers, so I still drink a lot of bottled water. :blink: )

You should get a filter like the others said or just buy bottled water. It sounds like too much work just to get yourself a glass of water. Our water's fine, I hope your water goes back to normal soon.

If u get a filter you should still boil it. A filter protects from regulsr bacteria not the ones that are especially strong. Even if u got one I would still boil it to be safe.

Hope it clears up soon

tt101

Our water is fine but I hate drinking out of the tap anyway.

I agree with whoever suggested the Brita filter. My grandma has one and it works really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back