water

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

inuyasha5114

Reaction score
my tama fell in a river not all the way but part of it was well it was playing music when i pressed a button then it was normal then i dropped it simply dropped it from like 2 feet into just leaves soft leaves i pick it up and its not working i hope if i set it out and let it dry for a few days i can press the reset button and it will work do u guys think its dead or what

I think drying it out might work. But what I think you should do is to take out the battery addmediatly and keep the battery door open. Keep it as dry as possible. Shake it. If you can hear water in it, open it to where you can debug the tamagotchi. Make sure there's no water in there. If you can't do that, if the water ruined it, my suggestion is to get a new tama. :gozarutchi:

the water didnt get all the way in there i wiped out a little water i saw and its drying right now in my room and i took out the battery and the door on the back is off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back