Wats next?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLeftSide

Reaction score
Ok so i got a tamagotchi and i ended up with a Kujakutchi and i was wondering what it would turn into.

Here r the current stats:

Type: Kujakutchi

Hungry: 4 Hearts

Happy: 4 Hearts

Training: ||||||

Funny: 112

Glamour: 103

Spiritual: 411

Weight : 15 lb

Name: Zacm

Generation : 1

Just wondering if anybody could tell me wat it would turn into

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11pt]Well , Th personality is :[/SIZE]

Proud of his red wings

wants to be a rock singer

Would you like a pic ?

sure lol

that fits me somewat i play drums :p

currently playing shapes since its glamour was way back and its spiritual was ordy way past 400 ordy

[SIZE=11pt]Your tama is still awake ? o_O what time is it over there?[/SIZE]

oh , and , the character dosen't need to fit you. its someone else. this isn't like a " all about me game , my tama will end up like me " xD

i'll see if I can find a pic :p

lol i now it was just coincidently i just changed the time cuase i got bored and wanted to play i changed it back though

[SIZE=11pt]Oh. Ok , my Avvie is a Togetchi bye the way. I am 100 % POSITIVE that he will turn into that character. but since you changed the time , it will take longer :p [/SIZE]

Aww i didnt now that lol watever hehe just give me more time to raise his stats =]

[SIZE=11pt]Thats true. but thats what the day is for. the night is for them to go to sleep ( you should to ) , and you to relax[/SIZE]

uuuuuummm, if its the one that looks like a macho man ( > :lol: ) it will only envolve when it is time to be a oldie. :p

;) hope i helped, cecib :D

It turned into a mukimukitchi it looks funny walking around a flexing all the time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back