*waves*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoticpix93

Reaction score
Hi. I'm crazy. Nice to meet you.

Actually I'm chaotic. there's a difference.

Anywhos. I was bored looking up stuff online and found this forum. As I have a tamagatchi I decided to join.

As it is, I'm probably about one of maybe a small percentage of people who were in middle school in 96-97 when the first wave of these things came out. (I was one of the gigapet slaves, to tell the truth. Realizing now that it's just not as fun because they don't change!) but I was like 12-13 when those things came out and it became popular. Oh man, I remember that summer, and I didn't get one until christmas.

Right now I have a 3 day old gen 1 fem. priroriorichi (wth? Who makes up these names?) from the version 3. Thinking about the prioriors, I think that means clergy if I understand the latin root coorectly, so could she be illuminated by the little bulb looking thing at the end of her head? I dunno. random musings, that's all.

I'm also realizing that now I want to get another one. Just to see what happens when you have two versions. LOL. Besides it'd be twice as fun.

Yeah the names might be confusing because it's Japanese names. Hello and Welcome to tamatalk! Nice introduction. ^-^ Trust me you will love it here. You seem like a quality member, you will do fine. :rolleyes:

Yeah I know it's japanese, which makes it harder to understand because it really isn't a latin derivative.

I do have japanese speaking friends so I should ask them what some of the words could originate from. Nice little background research. (Some of them are kinda obvious though) ROFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back