Way to get a bunch of prize tickets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbletea

Reaction score
I figured this out when I was trying to get the rainbow watering can. I bought one of those plant grower things and got a bunch of money from the money trees. You can do this by playing games and getting a lot points. Anyways, when I got around 2000 gotchi points, I went to the tama market and bought as many green teas with it, cheapest product you can buy and that gave me around 15 tickets. When you cash them in you have a greater chance at getting the gold ball and rainbow watering can!

Hope, I helped some of you trying to get it =]

I figured this out when I was trying to get the rainbow watering can. I bought one of those plant grower things and got a bunch of money from the money trees. You can do this by playing games and getting a lot points. Anyways, when I got around 2000 gotchi points, I went to the tama market and bought as many green teas with it, cheapest product you can buy and that gave me around 15 tickets. When you cash them in you have a greater chance at getting the gold ball and rainbow watering can!
Hope, I helped some of you trying to get it =]
thanks. :D

Latest posts

Back