ways for tamagotchi to lose weight fast

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffums

Reaction score
I just got a tamagotchi v2 and I can't find any ways for it to lose weight fast like on v1. Can anyone help me? Also can your tamagotchi be underweight?

wat i do is i play tons of games with my tama.and no, for example, if you hav just gotten your tama and u just fired it up it will only be able to go down 5lbs. :D :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :mimitchi: :( :mellow:

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

duz

that answer yer question?

sort of. But it is still a toddler so there aren't many games to play then it stops playing so I have to feed it more snacks.

try praising it it always works for me!(if not your tama might be a teeny bit spoiled so try getting trainingup!)

Yeah. I always use jump, since it's the game I'm best at. xD I'm really bad at bump. I'm not that great at heading, either. Or slots.. Hmm. That's the thing I don't like about V2. The games aren't as easy as V1. :ph34r:

when your tama says no to playing games then it means that it can't lose anymore weight than it already has! It cant go underweight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back