Ways to prevent your Tamagotchi from being scratch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what i do is keep them in pet pouches :3

they're really cute gotchi gear pouches of tamagotchi characters.

Also i keep them in socks. It may seem weird to carry socks around in my purse but i'm really particular about keeping them scratch free.

Nothing is wrong with my Tamas' cases, how about preventing scratches on the SCREEN?!? (Besides putting them in a ziploc baggie) Any ideas?!?

That's a great idea, Techno R-A-V-E Party !!! Some toddler size socks should work fine for keeping the screen and the case from scratches.

Nothing is wrong with my Tamas' cases, how about preventing scratches on the SCREEN?!? (Besides putting them in a ziploc baggie) Any ideas?!?
There was a post on the front page about this that I think you missed, but I'll tell you anyway.

A main suggestion here on TamaTalk is to buy a pack of Screen Protectors, the clear ones, for the Nintendo DS. These are big enough to cut a couple out of, and you can just cut pieces of the clear thing to size and put them on your Tama's.

I plan on doing that myself when the money rolls in.

I just put mine in a small, cheap plastic bag and stick it together with sticky tape. Now it's good as new when I take it out. The only times I'd take it out of the bag is if I wanted to change the batteries or put in the tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back