Ways To Win Games!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ*

Reaction score
I have a V2 but I think V3 can use my tips too!

FOR ANY GAME: If your tama dasnt want to play feed it a snack.

The more snacks you feed the more it will play!! (if feed too much it could get a tooth ache)

Jump: there are three butens click the first one 2 times and the secent one 2 t's AND the third one 2 t's do this till the game end.

Bump: Make your tama 99 ponds. It will be so strong it will [/b]USUELLY win.

I have more but im not tipe it all now sssssssssssssssooooooooooo PM me or reply!!!!!! :wacko: :furawatchi:

For the first tip it's because after your Tamagotchi reaches its minimum weight, it won't play. Once you feed it, you get it heavy, and it will play.

I don't like to feed my guy too many snacks, they get overweight and suck at doing JUMP, no matter how good you do it.

Okay thoose are good tips but none for v3's :ichigotchi: :) :furawatchi:
Im sory. I want a V3 but dont have one yet. I will let you know if i get a tipe for V3. O.K? :huh:

I don't like to feed my guy too many snacks, they get overweight and suck at doing JUMP, no matter how good you do it.
You know how you used " suck" in that sentens, it was kind of mean. You know if some one different had posted the ideas it could have hurt ther feelings. :furawatchi: And I want you to reply. And if you dont i will do some thing about it!!! :ichigotchi:

If you make your tama 99lbs you get less points for every game :ichigotchi: and your tama will die sometimes if you feed it too much so i'd advise you don't take this tip a good tip for Heading is to always go back to the middle once you hit the ball and a tip for jump (V2 version) is play in a qiute place with the sound on!

And also the thing about bump it's not the tama's weight but how much you play bump with my our tama I've had one get Champion when It only weight about 39 (that was today) so some tips are good but not all are great. But great list you worked hard on it!

If you make your tama 99lbs you get less points for every game  :kuribotchi:   and your tama will die sometimes if you feed it too much so i'd advise you don't take this tip a good tip for Heading is to always go back to the middle once you hit the ball and a tip for jump (V2 version) is play in a qiute place with the sound on!
And also the thing about bump it's not the tama's weight but how much you play bump with my our tama I've had one get Champion when It only weight about 39 (that was today) so some tips are good but not all are great. But great list you worked hard on it!
Thanks I did work hard but, the heding tip, no one conplan becaus I had that same one but was too tierd to tip it and have won 10-15 times doing that but the bump I ges thats gest witch tama you have, and Im sory ishod have thot about that first its ges i never died because of that!! :ichigotchi:

If any more GAME hints post hear!!!!!

Thanks I did work hard but, the heding tip, no one conplan becaus I had that same one but was too tierd to tip it and have won 10-15 times doing that but the bump I ges thats gest witch tama you have, and Im sory ishod have thot about that first its ges i never died because of that!! :kuribotchi:
If any more GAME hints post hear!!!!!
They don't always die but if your tamas over wieght there is more chance of it dieing that's all and heres a tip for slot type in all the shop codes and get the costume put the costume on your tama now it's alot easyeir to play slot! :ichigotchi:

Why would you feed your poor Tama until it's 99lbs. just so you can win BUMP? Tamagotchis are supposed to be about taking good care of a pet, not about overfeeding it just to get more points.

-Tamaguy#1 :kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
brazil against france england against portugal if we both win the games we face each other ahhhh!!!

I think you want as much black as possible in your bar, but one time I won with no black, then lost with full black. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back