We need more smilies to choose from

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We need more smilies to choose from

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• I don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

REBELDE$

Reaction score
I think we need more smilies to choose from,many other tamatalkers have made their own because of this also!!! ;) :( :) :) :D :D

Yes, we do need more. I agree with you. It is a good idea. But I do think the ones we have now are fine, I also think we need more of a selection.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all have at least one smiley of every tamagotchi?!? i mean, ive been thinking about the same thing... but we just got a bit of an...UPGRADE.. on some of the the smileys, and we'v gotten Tama V4 ones too... and besides it will take admin some time and all that.. but its a very creative idea!

-KG

We don't need anymore smilies.Admin is not going to put more and thats FINAL.

Mabye we can ask some the members who have their own sites to donate some of their smilies. I have seen plenty of members with sites that have lots of different smilies to choose from. :mellow: :(

I totally agree! Maybe some ACTUALL smilies other than those tamagotchi ones... i mean, those are fine and all but they are a bit annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back