Weard Picture

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi9

Reaction score
I was on the computer on tamatalk then sudinly i saw the parents on my tama ver 5 kissing What happened to my Tamagotchi (please post and reply)

Don't worry its just a animation that will randomly appear there are a couple more. :)

[SIZE=14pt]Huh? now i see the characters watching a rabbit with 2 easter eggs[/SIZE]

my friend had that happen near easter i saw it it looks funny! i dont know why it happens tho :lol:

I was on the computer on tamatalk then sudinly i saw the parents on my tama ver 5 kissing What happened to my Tamagotchi (please post and reply)
It's a random animation that happens when your tamas if they are untouched for a couple minutes.

Huh? now i see the characters watching a rabbit with 2 easter eggs
Same as other naswer.Only it happens near Easter.

I agree with Medicham12. There are random screensavers/animations that happen when your tamas are untouched. These are the same with V4 and V4.5 and maybe other versions. Some animations are the parents eating bananas, the mother and child singing/cleaning, parents vacuuming, and the family together happily shouting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back