Webkinz Bubble`

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Memetchi

Reaction score
How many Webkinz do you have?

I have an Alley CAt and a Gold Retreiver Doggy.............They are soo cute.

I just got these yesterday and not quite sure what to do with it apart from playing games on the internet.

I have a Few questions:

- my friend said that the Webkinz code can only last for a year, is that true?

- What happens when it retires?

- for some items in the Webkinz internet, why can't i play with it?

- Any tips for getting more points and stuff, interesting info about it, just post here.

There's already a Webkinz forum on here.

And a topic called Webkinz Chat.

:p

^ Goggle face said it correctly. There is a forum for webkinz in Tamagotchi cousins under general, and it's called Webkinz talk.

EDIT: I reported that this topic should be moved to TamaMum.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's ok. Now I shall answer your questions.

- This is true. Each code only lasts one year, and to make your account last longer, you have to buy another webkinz.

-Nothing, you still get to play with it. That just means the company quit making them, because of low sales on that paticular pet.

-Some items are decoration only.

-Play games, after you adopt your fifth pet, you start getting a suprise, and each time you adopt a pet, you get the specific item that goes with that animal.

I sure hope I helped you some!

x.Tori.x

I have another question to be answered now,

For example if my Alley cat expires in May, then i didn't play until June when i got a new pet and can i still log back into my old account and adopt a pet from there? Or it won't let me log back into my old account? And will all the furnitures and stuff be back in there? The Kinzcash and clothings?

They give you a time frame of about 20 days to renew your account, and after that period, your account cannot be accessed anymore and you will have to make a new account with new pets if you wish to continue playing on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back