webkinz cares

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetypie133

Reaction score
did you hear? they have new tages with lil kinz when you buy them at a walgreens store in the US to help children. unfortionatly, i cant get a webkinz cares tag because they are only avalible to the USA and since i live in canada, there isnt any walgreens stores in canada. but you can find them off ebay.

Yeah, it sounds pretty cool! Like you, though, I can't get one. I live in the US, but there aren't any Walgreens near me at all.

My family has 3 Webkinz with Webkinz Cares tags!

Yep, I got a Webkinz Cares Webkinz!
Last night, my mom took me to a Walgreens, but sadly some other idiot took all the Webkinz. Then, I asked her if there was another Walgreens around. So we hopped on the highway, and went to another Walgreens.

Luckilly, we found a small batch of Webkinz Cares Lil' Cocker Spaniels by the register.

They had the regular tags on their paws, but clipped (like how they clip Beanie Baby tags to Beanie Babies) on their chest or lower necks was the Webkinz Cares tag containing the programs feature code.

Luckilly, this week, instead of $6.99, Webkinz were $5.99 all around. So if you wanna save a buck and get this program, GET YOUR BUTT AT A WALGREENS SOMETIME THIS WEEK!

Compared to other stores, this is a great deal.

I got a Lil' Cocker Spaniel (which is this month's Webkinz Cares animal), and my mom got two more for my brothers.

If you are wondering why I named my little boy Powder, well, my mom was looking for a special powder for my brother so, that was the randomest thing I came up with.

Me: What should I name my Webkinz? Something to do with charities...or foundations...

My Mom: Let's see...where's that special powder?

Me: POWDER! That's it! God, that was random.

Let me tell you, ALL WALGREENS ARE SO SIMMILAR IT BURNS!

So I adopted Powder, and entered in that red tag code in the code shop.

First, it shows a message about the Webkinz Cares program that contains words... (Sorry. Short-term memory.)

Then you get to choose a present box to open.

You get some prizes.

Then, you go back to the Code Shop, then a button appears on the left of the charm forest thing about the Webkinz Cares thing.

Then if you click on it, you get to play a game.

You get to press that button once a day, for 5 days. (5 chances, once taken daily.)

SO I PRESSED THAT DANG BUTTON!

Then, I got a prize, and it told me who and what pet got a copy of my prize.

COOL!

And my brother's spaniel is Zackson by the way, and my other brother has yet to adopt his. Hopefully my memory will be back by then.

Best of all, $1 of the purchase goes torwards the Webkinz Foundation, which helps the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back