Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for double posting.

Today you get to spin the Monkey And Monkey Wheel Of Yum!

Horray for Monkey And Monkey! :huh: :mimitchi: :eek: :mimitchi: ;) :mimitchi:

And Squidward is Cool, I made friends with you! Meet me in the pink zone! :D :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 15 now

I have a pig(oinker), a lion(lemon), a white terrior(sweetie), a unicorn(angel), a pink poodle(princess), a bunny(nibbles), a tree frog(Lukis), a frog(frogger), a hippo(Jumbo), a bassett hound(kibble),a monkey(ginger), 2 googles(splash and noodle), a pug(buddy), and a alley cat(ally).

Sorry for double posting.Today you get to spin the Monkey And Monkey Wheel Of Yum!

Horray for Monkey And Monkey! :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi:

And Squidward is Cool, I made friends with you! Meet me in the pink zone! :mametchi: :mimitchi:
You dat furby person?

I'm on now....

I might dissapear for a second due to some "tecnical" difficulties.

Well, we could meet in Garden Room: Room 8 in the Clubhouse: KinzChat PLUS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what the front page on webkinz said:

Webkinz is temporally unavalible! :nazotchi:

We are making Webkinz better than ever!

Webkinz will be back this afternoon!

your lucky! i went back to the hallmark store in our mall and the polar bear and pug were gone!(i saw em yesterday). the clerk at the hallmark store says she is going to get hundreds. webkinz are now being shipped out :D my mom ordered the dalmation and the st.bernard. the prices of the webkinz have gone up to about 15.00
yes... the webkinz in carlton cards and hallmark has increased to $15, but it's still $12.95 in mastermind :eek:

Here is what the front page on webkinz said:Webkinz is temporally unavalible! :eek:

We are making Webkinz better than ever!

Webkinz will be back this afternoon!
sorry for double posting :angry:

but, that happens every day for one hour... usually at night though :D

i found the webkinz hippo today(and the last one)!i named it gloria.
whoa, how many webkinz do u have now? my parents don't let me get anymore... not for now at least ^_^

To sweetypie133

I almost got a Hippo at Cricket's Hallmark only my brothers got a Cow and a Bunny and I had my eye on the Golden Retriever. Since my brother had his eye on a White Terrier that seemed girly, I got it anyway because I thought it was cute and to let him play with her.

To Piggy950623

Just go to Webkinz.com, click on "Webkinz Catalog" and click on the Webkinz you like best and either save the stuffed animal picture, the online Webkinz animal, or the item that you want to be your avtar (right click save) and then upload it when you change your avatar.

To kaosMIMI

They probably do it to get ready for the kids that get on. (Allow turns. Maybe get updates up. Newspaper. Update Wishing Well. Get new codes for all new Webkinz shipped ready to adopt. ect)

Webkinz I have now:

My Webkinz:

Chloe the White Poodle

Fluffy the Persian Cat

Parkee the Pug

Rex the Golden Retriever

Taffy (sometimes called Miss Tuffsy by brother because that was what I was going to originally name her) the Lil' Kinz White Terrier

Brothers' Webkinz:

Quackers the Googles

Sean the Lil' Kinz Frog

Snowball the Lil' Kinz Rabbit

Milky the Cow

Owned by all 3 of us:

Wilbur the Pig

Accessories I own:

Blue & Pink Purse

Webkinz we wish to get:

Black Labrador Retriever (I will name her Warfesca and my friend says that she will try to find one while she is on vacation)

Dalmation (for brother)

Maybe an Elephant (for brother)

my mom ordered the cockerspaniel and the bull frog for webkinz at chapters. go to www.chapters.ca and look at the webkinz. they have lots. when all 5 of the webkinz come in( my mom ordered the dalmation, st.bernard, yorkie, bullfrog and cocker spaniel) i will have 33!(i want to collect them all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back