Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday i went to find the black cat webkinz. i could'nt find one :p . were going to edmonton again tomorrow. i hope i find the black cat in edmonton. that is where i found my clydesdale and black stallion.

today i got 3 new charms. the plumpy cameo charm, the hippo cameo charm and the mrs.birdy cameo charm. now i have 12 charms! i got the lil kinz black and white cat today and named it skittles.

P.S. I WANT THE BLACK CAT BAD!!!!!!!! where can i find it?

I GOT A BLACK CAT!!!!!! GorillaLover9 and PatrickFan got a Dalmation and Lil' Tree Frog. I also got a pack of cards with TWO prizes!!! I ALSO GOT REALLY NEAT PRIZES ON WEBKINZ! I ALSO GOT A BLACK LAB CHARMS!!!

THANK YOU MAMA!

Only it's going on the card so I'm letting her borrow my allowance from now on though.

Read my topic! I was seriously lucky!

I GOT A BLACK CAT!!!!!! GorillaLover9 and PatrickFan got a Dalmation and Lil' Tree Frog. I also got a pack of cards with TWO prizes!!! I ALSO GOT REALLY NEAT PRIZES ON WEBKINZ! I ALSO GOT A BLACK LAB CHARMS!!!
THANK YOU MAMA!

Only it's going on the card so I'm letting her borrow my allowance from now on though.

Read my topic! I was seriously lucky!
i want the black cat. WOW your lucky! I WANT ONE BAD. i hope to find one before halloween. luckley i have the love puppy and sherbet bunny. where did u get ur black cat? when i go to edmonton tomorrow for my holiday , i will look for the black cat. i am searching everywhere for it but no black cats :( .

i want the black cat. WOW your lucky! I WANT ONE BAD. i hope to find one before halloween. luckley i have the love puppy and sherbet bunny. where did u get ur black cat? when i go to edmonton tomorrow for my holiday , i will look for the black cat. i am searching everywhere for it but no black cats :( .
I got it at CardsMart.

Everyone gets a lucky Webbie day. Whitestorm did on 7/7 and I got mine today!

Sigh... no webkinz for me until Christmas. The old "1 in, 1 out rule." :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back