Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 10 webkinz:

Chiwawa- Fluffy

Pink poodle-pinky

googles-Ducky

Yorkie-Cutie

Polar bear-Snowy

Little kinz Lion- Roary

Dalmatian-Spots

Panda-Bamboo

Black Lab- Shadow

Golden Retrevier- Goldie

I am kooz1 on webkinz!!! please add me!

Yeah. Everyone in the word does that. But if you guys need the spelling of Chihuahua...Carlos will say it.

Carlos *With His Spanish Accent*: Chihuahua C-H-I-H-U-A-H-U-A Chihuahua.

Good job Carlos. Silly little Spanish Chihuahua.

Chat about Webkinz!I have a Webkinz that is a lion named King!
I have a webkinz lion, named Oreo.

I want...

a polar bear named Polaree

a hippo named Berry

a cow named MilkShake(I already have 2 stuffed animals named Daisy and Milly!)

a pig named Pork-Chop!(FROM A story i wrote)

i have been so busy working on my latch hook kit. it is a playful kitten which is 20x27 inches. thats why i have been so busy that i forgot to post comments here. I CANT WAIL UNTIL HALLOWEEN!!!!! ONLY 6 MORE DAYS XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously hate when people ask that question here. If you want to know what a webkinz is try going to webkinz.com instead of spamming up the topics here.

Sigh. :( No need to get angry. Everyone gets curious.

Read this section from my unfinished guide to get a hint. ;)

About the Webkinz:
Webkinz are stuffed animals. They can be big or small. You buy them somewhere and bring them home to open the tag to reveal the secret code that you enter at Webkinz.com to adopt your pet virtually and start up your account. You can:

Play games in the arcade

Buy food for your Webkinz and feed it to them

Decorate your house by buying rooms (small medium or large), buying yards, and buying decorations and furniture and walpapers and floorings.

Answer trivia at Quizzy's and earn KinzCash while you learn a few things

Do daily and hourly activities to earn KinzCash or get free stuff

Read the newspaper and keep yourself up-to-date with Webkinz World and check out a little bit of fun stuff.

(If you bought a Charm) Search for charms every 6 hours

Go to the Curio Shop to buy stuff and search for gems to get the Crown of Wonder or just check hourly if the Curio Shop got a rare item, retired, or item on sale in.

Talk to your pet in your house.

And more!

Plus, you can play with your friends!

Invite them over to your house!

Chat with them in the Clubhouse!

Challenge them to a game! Who's better at Checkers and Rock, Paper, Scissors? Time to find out if your the master of all your buddies!
I was going to answer this earlier, but I was on Webkinz watching for leaves and playing Quizzy's and anxious to get my new Beagle and Reindeer. :)

webkinz world anounced 3 new webkinz! they are the webkinz seal, yellow lab, and the brown arabian horse. today i got webkinz clothes! i got the webkinz witch costume and the webkinz pumpkin costume. i put my witch costume on my black cat and the pumpkin costume on my beagle. so pick up some webkinz clothes. when i went to the webkinz kinzstyle shop, i purchased a shirt that was 200 kc and a gold dress that was actualy worth 7500 kc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back