Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
today i gotthe webkinz easter duck(rosey)

lil kinz persain cat(sweetheart)

a pack of webkinz trading cards (series 2)

and another webkinz figurine(the rock n roll beagle)
Theres a webkinz easter duck?? Can I have a pic? I wanna see it!

i finnaly found a webkinz charcoal cat ^.^ i shared an account with my cousen and ahe made a new one so i got the old one im soooo happy it has like 23 pets on it IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like die if I had to share my Webbie account with someone. I like to be able to do what I want with my pets, dress them how I want, and spend money when I want.

Chimericamaki seems to look like the best recipe ever..

I wish it was easier to find out.

And I wish Ganz would stop being such lazybutts, and making us try to "forget" about Kinzchat plus, the high scores and the tournament arena. Ganz needs to seriously die.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know! Can't they tell at least 2 of the ingrediants for Chimericamaki. It looks nice for the 4th of July.

Last edited by a moderator:
mabye you can get the recipe for Chimericamaki on www.webkinzclub.com. But I will check now!

i got three more packs of webkinz trading cards(series 2), the grey arabian(cloudy), 2 more figures(the kinz pinz bowling panda and a take it easy terrier), and i got the trading card album for all of my trading cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back