Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I have a white terrier, a bunny, a Chihuahua, a pig, a koala, a pug, persian cat, a yorkie, a pegasus, and a polar bear. I'm still looking for a unicorn and a panda.

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!! They r selling tons of webkinz on ebay!!!!! They have a black lab and also a bassat hound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be quick!!!! I hope you found my research useful!!! There's also a love puppy. Don't even think thinking about buying the panda though. It's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, i didn't get to go on Webkinz for 2 weeks or so because im on vacation... i need to download a newer version of flash but decided not to since my gardens are probably dead anyway... and there's no guarantee if i go on often enough to keep them alive...

this being said, i was wondering if there is anything new with the site... anything added or interesting? :) thanks!

Never heard of that place before. I got to level 5 in Cashcow!

BIG NEWS! My mom went to the Hospital to grab a Job Ap., and they had Webkinz in stock in the gift shop! They also had card! They were both at a great price! It was so hard to chose over all the great ones, but I got a Pink Pony and named her Dandy! I call her Dandy Candy! I also got a pack of cards!

wow, they're retiring more webkinz? i think that's a total of 6 retirements and 2 seasonal webkinz :D i liked the gold and white cat, i'll see if i can catch any later on...

I own one Webkinz, a Lil'kinz gray-and-white cat. She's soo cute, her name is Cinderpelt. Here she is: Cinder-chan!

I have a collar around her neck cause my old cat, Jet, dissapeared. And I can't find his stuffie version. So his collar hangs around her neck now. =(

She's 1 year old, according to webkinz. So she's a baby. X3 She's soo cute, I love webkinz! I'm gonna get another around this sunday, if not, I will next saturday.

wow, they're retiring more webkinz? i think that's a total of 6 retirements and 2 seasonal webkinz :p i liked the gold and white cat, i'll see if i can catch any later on...
There's a lot of webkinz on ebay. I think I saw all the retired webkinz there. There's more than 9900 webknz there. There's a love puppy and a bassat hound too.

There's a lot of webkinz on ebay. I think I saw all the retired webkinz there. There's more than 9900 webknz there. There's a love puppy and a bassat hound too.
yeh, im sure there's tons on ebay, but im not allowed to shop online... neither buy any more webkinz for a while :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back