Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Don't Go On Webkinz PM if you want my user and pass for webkinz

she did to me oops!!!!!!!

P.S Me and my mom went to the mall ant sall webkinz at halmark!!! but she said shed buy mine at the one near my house later. I SAW THEM IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got a Chocolate Lab on my trip to Williamsburg,Virgina and Washington DC! I found her in Jamestown,Virgina and named her Arlene. I named her after the pink cat in the Garfield comics and cartoons!

I just got a Chocolate Lab on my trip to Williamsburg,Virgina and Washington DC! I found her in Jamestown,Virgina and named her Arlene. I named her after the pink cat in the Garfield comics and cartoons!
Nice vacation.

there is still the webkinz craze but a new $60 barbie mp3 by mattel is aready popular and is catching up to the webkinz craze :) i want webkinz to win.
I want the Barbie MP3 Player!

My Webkinz Pegasus,Sweetberry, is having her birthday on July 29,and I'm having a party today! Add FurbyBaby123 to your buddy list (that is my username) and meet me in the pink zone!

The party will start at 10:30 AM and will end at 1:00 PM!

I hope to see everyone there!

Sorry I haven't posted here, the computer I usually use to go on Tamatalk broke.... So I won't be back for a while. The webkinz craze in my area seems to be stopping.... The Hallmark isn't selling out the webkinz there.... It's already been 5 days, when it usually sells out in 2 days...... Still no new webkinz.... And I can't get on webkinz....

Sorry I haven't posted here, the computer I usually use to go on Tamatalk broke.... So I won't be back for a while. The webkinz craze in my area seems to be stopping.... The Hallmark isn't selling out the webkinz there.... It's already been 5 days, when it usually sells out in 2 days...... Still no new webkinz.... And I can't get on webkinz....
cause there is the new barbie mp3 by mattel. its already a craze and it just got released. by the way i got a lil kinz unicorn today. i named it crystal.

So now I am really frustarated because I can't get on webkinz. It sux...... Luckily I got to go to the library yesterday and get on webkinz there..... But the computer I'm using now doesn't have adobe flash, and it's my dads so I can't download it meaning no webkinz.

So now I am really frustarated because I can't get on webkinz. It sux...... Luckily I got to go to the library yesterday and get on webkinz there..... But the computer I'm using now doesn't have adobe flash, and it's my dads so I can't download it meaning no webkinz.
that is sad.

there are new webkinz charms. this is what ganz has to say:

If you’ve got a Webkinz Charm, hang onto the Feature Code

that came with it until Thursday, August 2nd.

We are making a major update to the site on August 2nd from 5:00 AM KinzTime to 1:00 PM KinzTime. After the update, you’ll be able to enter your Webkinz Charm Feature Code at the Code Shop and unlock a new world of fun and adventure.

If you’ve attempted to enter your Webkinz Charm Feature Code already, you will have seen a message telling you that the system did not recognize the Feature Code. Not to worry – just re-enter that Feature Code on August 2nd, after the update.

pretty cool, eh? i cant find any in canada right now :mellow: . well, pick up 1 or 2 charms today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back